Monday 19 December 2016

Manip Monday + More!

Happy Monday everyone!

And I can honestly say it is a happy Monday for me.
 
 
 
Yesterday, I received a message that I got nominated for the TwiFic Fandom Awards. I was truly surprised as I haven’t been in this that long. I’m up against a lot of talented designers so I don’t expect to win. But this nomination is…my next words are a big cliché…such an honour.

So polls are open, head over to the site to start voting for all the talented writers, artist and members of the Twilight Fanfiction community.

I would also like to point out that Iris (Facebook: Mariah Hajile) is the force behind all this. Honestly, everyone was shocked when we couldn’t put her up for nomination. She organises everything and is on top of everything. She dedicates so much time to this fandom. She’s a star!

So this week I had planned to show a couple of manips, I have 2 that is just not turning out right at all and I would not be happy to show it. They are Christmas themed, so I was hoping to show them before Christmas but I guess it’s not in the cards. Maybe after or maybe next year if I’ve managed to get it done. In both pictures there are a couple of people and it’s always just that one person that messes it up. So, I’m just going to stick with what I’m happy and proud  to show.

A little gift from Bella/Kristen.
 
 
M-Sparkle
 
******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...